Naja, the early 2nd rule 8mR (FIN-1), has turned 100! She was built in 1921 with a single purpose: to win the Sinebrychoff-trophy. She was built by Åbo Båtvarf and designed by G. L. Stenbäck. Since 1993 she has been owned by Tuomas Ruokolainen and been a member of the HSS 8 metre fleet. A comprehensive restauration project started in the 90ies with the construction of a new lead keel, designed by Hans Groop. During WW II, in 1943, the original had been put on a new 8 metre and replaced with a concrete keel which significantly had handicapped her performance. Today she is very true to the original design and she has been sailing actively in Finnish and Swedish waters throughout her long history. In 2013 she lost her rig and sails in the big shed fire at Helsingfors Segelsällskap. A new rig and dacrons were found in Switzerland – previously belonging to Fred Mayer’s Catina IV. The last major regatta for Naja was at the Airisto Segelsällskap 150th jubilee in 2015.